- Step 1 : Check Easysales sync program have running in client server or not.
- Step 2 : Check the toggle SQL is running fine or not. (not responding)
- Step 1 : Check the order from transferred module in App, the sales doc is under what status.
-> active: sales doc hasn’t transfer from app
- You may go saved module to transfer the sales doc. If cannot found in saved module, you may contact Easysales to check on it.
-> confirmed: sales doc still pending to post to accounting system
- If the sales doc is haven’t post to accounting system over long time. You can inform Easysales to check on it
-> transferred: sales doc already post to accounting system
- If the sales doc is under transferred module and cannot found in accounting system, you may contact Easysales to check on it.
- You also can login to the client back office and go to the Transaction Page to check all the sales doc. If the sales doc having Doc Fault Message, you can tick the order and click the Clear Order Fault button to clear the fault message.
- If you have done clear the fault message, but the fault message still will come back, you may inform Easysales to check on it.