How to win over from your competitors
- Automation of sales and ordering processes to reduce the cost in serving customers with B2B
- Thoughtful buyer segmentation exercise to decide the use of self-serve online B2B & ecommerce portal or traditional in-person sales conversations
- A switch from outdated solutions (custom-built portals) to modern, consumerized technologies, especially through SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) sales and ordering solutions.
- De-emphasising on order writing and it is important to arm staff with technology that could give them access to rich product information.
- Sales channels, both offline and online, should be aggregated into a single platform to boost businesses’ efficiency.
- An improvement in mobile experience through native mobile applications which are availbale for download from app stores and can function offline.
- Improving the mobile experience for their buyers